First Time Visitors
Welcome to Plymouth Avenue Christian Church
Thank you for stopping by to check out Plymouth Avenue Christian Church. We are a Non-denominational, Spirit-filled Church in the heart of DeLand. Wherever you are on your spiritual journey, we’re here to help you take the next step.
Each Sunday, you will have two opportunities to worship with us. You will be uplifted by heart-felt worship and powerful prayer. You’ll meet friendly people who will really make you feel welcome. Pastor Adam Parks will share inspirational teaching on subjects that are relevant and challenging. We are changing the way people think about God and church!
- Our traditional service begins at 8:30 am. During this service our worship leader uses the organ, piano, and hymns to lead worship. This service tends to have softer music.
- Our contemporary service begins at 10:00 am. During this service our worship team use modern songs with electric guitar, drums, and piano. This service tends to have louder music.
- During both services we have weekly communion and offering. Guests are welcome to participate in both.
- The same message is delivered by Pastor Adam Parks regardless of the service you attend.
- Neither service has a dress code, however, traditional service attendees tend to wear more formal attire.
Here at Plymouth Avenue Christian Church, there are a variety of opportunities to get together with other people just like you. You’ll be able to develop lasting friendships and reach out to those in need. In short, it is our desire to have the kind of contagious Christianity that you can connect with; and together, we can positively influence and encourage this entire community, one life at a time.
Plymouth Avenue Christian Church | DeLand, FL
Plymouth Avenue Christian Church was founded on March 25, 1962 after several families felt the need for an independent Christian Church in the DeLand area. Mr. Hubert Jacobs offered a five acre plot of land across the street from DeLand High School on the corners of Plymouth and Hill Avenues. We are a non-denominational fellowship of Christians, free from all denominational ties, bound together by our absolute belief in the precious Word of God and our sincere desire for the unity of all the followers of Jesus Christ. We hope to see you Sunday!